
and the training continues....while others joined the The North Face Trail Run in Nuvali, Sta. Rosa, Laguna, I enjoyed my training trail, the Summit Ridge route. We had a Valentines Day family lunch in Summit Ridge also then we went home. Overindulging again with the sizzling steak and their generous rice serving, i thought i need a detox run. I feel like am a little bit slow this time...because of the food, i think. but it was great. Hope next year, I wont be running alone on this same date, God knows. yeah!
I wonder how is it like running in Nuvali... hope I could tread upon the hills and lakes of Nuvali sometime...
"Pain is Temporary. Quitting Lasts Forever."















RUN168. Jem here. Newbie Runner. Endurance Athlete. Prior to having an active lifestyle, my life revolves around businesses, ministry and parties. It still does. It's just that running made me look better ;p
















No comments:
Post a Comment