Sunday, October 7, 2007

to all Conotics out there

[sorry for the harsh words..]


True story: (FROM A FRIEND : )

Last week, I left Manila with a couple of friends heading toward Punta Fuego, in Batangas, when I decided to stop at a comfort station in a relatively new Gas station in Tagaytay. Being a new gas station, this place would have a clean banyo and pwede na/just right clean facility to take a good crap : )

 
The first stall was occupied (my theory was correct;) so I went into the second one.
Just when I was seated and poised to emit a very "silent" fart, I heard a voice from the next toilet:

"Hi, how are you doing?"
P*#$%^!!! I thought in my mind. I am certainly not the type to chat with strangers in highway comfort rooms or any comfort room for that matter.
Normally, I would keep as dead silent as possible in a situation like this so no one would think I was there. What was I to do? run? keep quiet? so many questions in my mind.

I really don't know quite what possessed me, but anyway, I answered, a little embarrassed:

"OK LANG, pare!"

And the stranger said: "Whats up with you?"

Talk about your unnervingly dumb questions! WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY? (In my mind) I was really beginning to think this was just TOO WEIRD! So I said:

"WELL, JUST LIKE YOU I'M MAKING TAE"

Then, I heard the person, all upset, say, "Look, I'll call you back, there's some idiot in the next toilet answering all the questions I am asking you."

S&#@^!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment