Tuesday, June 24, 2008

How to ask for a Salary Raise

Dear Bo$$,
In thi$ life, we all need   $ome thing mo$t de$perately.   I think you $hould be under$tanding the need$  of u$.  We are worker$  who have given   $o much   $upport including  $weat and    $ervice to your company  ..  
I am
  $ure you will gue$$ what I meant and re$ pond   $oon ..  

Your
$   $incerely,  

Hu$am
   


The next day, the employee received this letter of reply
  :  


Dear
  Husam,  

I kNOw you have been working very hard. NOw a days,   NOthing much has changed. You must have   NOticed that our company is NOt doing   NOticably well .. NOw the newspapers are saying the world's leading ecoNOmists are   NOt sure if the United States may go into aNOther recession. After the   NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad .   I have   NOthing more to add   NOw. You kNOw what I mean .  
 
---- Your Boss

No comments:

Post a Comment