Sunday, January 31, 2010

Runscapades 1/31/10


and so the training continues.... did 12K from Summit Ridge. I saw my High School friend, Jinggoy in the rest room. Nice to see you Senator! [He's not the real deal, he just looks exactly like Jinggoy] Then I saw this developing Track and Field Oval in Tagaytay and so why not give it a try. nice tracks but the sides are not yet fully develop. I'm actually expecting a snake to come out or some armed men in army suits spearheading a tiny war. good thing, there isn't any. just some 4 guys training, i think they're athletes. What a way to burn all the bulalo and platter sized fried bangus from LZM-Magallanes, Nice Place but Very Good Food! it seems like am cheating on my diet every sunday---my dietitian's gonna get crazy. will sleep now and will run again tom. c u on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment