Sunday, February 14, 2010

the new running pacer

my iPod classic who's been with me for the longest time...died.
it didnt feel to turn on just always a bad sector. hate it.
it's actually my brother's iPod but he really wanted a PSP
so since he's not using he's iPod, i asked him if i could just have it.
sweeeeeetttt!!!

but it died on me. it has been with me while am traveling, while am running
and pretty much while doing everything. bad thing is, my most treasured
podcasts and audiobooks are there which i often use to sharpen the saw.

i love my iPod so much because it serves as a teacher, audiobooks; preacher, bible and podcasts;
a digital assistant, outlook stuffs can be imported; and a running pacer, listening to podcasts and music
and even books while running.

since i needed one for BDM102 on March, i bought one on iStudio, BHS.
here's the new running pacer:






i picked silver since i had the black already, the busted one.
gave the earphones to my bro since am using my Sennheiser earphones.
better bass, better sound. better run.
Thank you Lord for providing me a new pacer :)


iStudio BHS

B3, Bonifacio High St., Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig, Metro Manila Philippines 1634
info@istudio.ph
Tel: (632) 8562395
Telefax( 632) 8562396

Store Hours:
Monday - Sunday : 11:00 am to 10:00 pm


POWER MAC CENTER


2/L Main Mall, SM Mall of Asia,
Central Business Park Bay Blvd., Bay City, Pasay City
Beside Electroworld and North Parking Building entrance
This store is a drop-off point for service & repair.
Tel. no.: (632) 556-0791
Fax no.: (632) 915-1948
Text line: (+63917) 515-5389
Operating Hours:
Sundays to Saturdays: 10 am to 10 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment