Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Unilab Run United for Wellness

Astounded! Having been able to participate in Unilab’s Run United for Wellness. It was a great running experience for me though I wasn’t able to beat my time. I was 40 seconds late [2:11:56 – 2:12:34]. I was one of the late registrants who registered at Runnr BHS. waited for more than an hour. Funny thing, they gave Php50 off to those who waited for hours for their race kits.
I admire the massive marketing and execution during the race day, having to stage a massive production with thousands of participants. I believe it’s very well funded, Unilab ‘Yan! I love everything that is well funded. Loop holes are zero or negligible, excellence is very present, Unilab ‘Yan! Lots of freebies, tons of activities practically for everyone, free consultation, free meds, free this, free that. 5 Diamonds for being very well funded. Two thumbs up for meeting the 21K finishers at the finish line, handing them their medals and finisher's kit, ensuring human traffic is avoided, thus providing order.
The best part, free photo opps with pretty models. No one’s left behind and what a great way to run united for wellness with your family---great concept. Here are some of the highlights from my side of the world:

Guys lining up to get their freebies
people are lining up to have their Photovendo shots
Entrance. Exit.
The models in this side of the field are prettier


playing Wii, trying to knock-out Manny Pacquiao

No comments:

Post a Comment