Friday, December 31, 2010

thank you 2010...2011 here we go!

Lord, I bless you.
Thank you for all you've done and what you continue to do.
thank you Lord, for who you are.

thank You Lord for our family
for blessing the source of my income
for the new relationships i made.
thank you for blessing the works of my hands.

Father thank you.
I am forever grateful!
2010 has been my best year so far
but am excited about my future.
Lord you said, you have plans to prosper me and not to harm me.
Plans to give me hope and a future. thank you for that promise.
I am holding on to that.

Lord, all these i can't do without you.
If not for goodness, if not for your grace,
i don't know where i will be today.
It is by your grace that i can do things I onl dream about doing.
It is by your grace that i can push myself to the limit and know my boundaries.

"by your grace, I am what I am,
and your grace to me was not without effect!"

Lord, I declare that 2011 is gonna be a bigger and better year.
2011 is the season of increase. of greater breakthroughs.
it's the season of anointing.
this 2011, am gonna break barriers that hinder my progress.
am gonna put off bad habits that slow my growth.
am gonna be the Victor and not the victim.
All these I declare by faith, in Jesus' name...AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment