2026 Sydney Marathon: My First Major
-
2026 Sydney Marathon: My First Major Kikay Runner
I claimed my first Star and Major at the Sydney Marathon, completing a plan
three years in the making. He...
RUN168. Jem here. Newbie Runner. Endurance Athlete. Prior to having an active lifestyle, my life revolves around businesses, ministry and parties. It still does. It's just that running made me look better ;p
Fasting FAQs
-
Those who know me know that I hate fasting, but I do it anyway. For as long
as I can remember, our church in Manila has started the year with a week of
pra...
A Twilight Wedding Inspiration Board
-
So the next movie in the Twilight saga is about to be released : Breaking
Dawn with the mush anticipated wedding scene. Are you a Twilight fan, want
a fair...
Tribal Leadership - Small is Big
-
I never got around to writing the thread on discipleship and gardening,
chuck that to complacency and over-blogging.I've decided instead to just
start a ne...
No comments:
Post a Comment