Monday, January 10, 2011

1M2L | the 'F' word - Forgiveness


Forgiveness is not an option. Forgive as the Lord forgave you says Paul of Tarsus. Delaying forgiveness is like holding our breath.  “Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold says Paul in his letter to the church in Ephesus [Eph4:26-27] I don’t really feel comfortable writing this thing about forgiveness. There are things am still bitter with. I don’t know, I just don’t know how to forget  face. As I go about this 30 days one month to live thing. I hope to learn how to forgive completely. If God can forgive, who am I not to? 

God says forgive for your own sake. Bitterness blocks the blessings. ~ when I read this. I need to forgive and to be forgiven. So Help Me God!

No comments:

Post a Comment